Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's Started! Everyone Join!

Hello Everyone,
I tried to start this blog at Christmas time last year but I forgot the little detail of inviting everyone to participate. I will start with the first post. This is a really cool way to stay in touch and know what is going on with everyone. What you do is write a post about something that happened or somewhere you went and if you want to, add a picture or video or slide show, and then everyone in the family can read about it and leave you a comment. It's really fun. I have a blog and the link is on the right side. over there called "Rock's" ------------->
The main picture can be changed but I think I need to do it because I'm the blog administrator. If you have a different picture that has everyone in it or you just think it's a cool picture send it to my email and I will put it as the main picture. If you look into blogs and you find out some gadget that you want to add to our blog like favorites list or music or anything let me know and I will add it. If you start your own blog let me know and I will link it to this blog and we can all look at it. This is a cool way to stay close so I hope everyone participates but even if you don't want to post anything you can leave comments about other family members posts. There it is. Let's start blogging.
Love Sarah

1 comment:

Grandma Peggy said...

Hello all,
We are still in Provo and today we are spending some time at BYU Family History Center. Ken is doing FH and I'm catching up on stuff. It is tuff being without internet. Friday we will probably be going to Heber and Sarah and Chloie may join us. Hope the weather is good, but it looks like it may rain.
Oh yes!! Saturday we have tickets for the BYU football game against Wyoming. We have umbrellas.
Love you all.