Saturday, September 20, 2008

Greetings from Texas!

Hello Everyone!  Our computer recently got a virus (blah), and as I was restoring everything I went through old pictures of the trip that Grandma, Sarah and I had in Brazil - thought it would be fun to share one of my favorites!  Well, we had a great visit here earlier this year when Grandma Peggy and Ken came out, and again with my mom just a couple of weeks ago.  Hopefully everyone will be able to come see us at some point!  I know we are looking forward to getting more established so that we can travel more to see family.  Other than that, we both love our jobs - Jessie at a great company called Zachry doing estimating for really big steel engineering stuff, me in an art gallery downtown - and are hoping to expand our family in the near future.  We have been so blessed here, and are loving life in San Antonio, but miss everyone in California, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, etc... Hope everyone is well, and if you want to know more about what we're up to, explore the stuff below! :)

1 comment:

Sarah Rock said...

Yea!!!! someone posted. We are on a roll. Keep it up people. I love that picture too. The falls in the back are named twin sisters and that was cool for us two hot babes to pose in front of them. :) I'm really excited to come visit you some day too.